Okay so TikTok is a guilty pleasure for me. I spend far too long on there watching the same videos over and over again and yes I’m loving all these Sea Shanty renditions. Love to The Wellerman!
When I saw this recipe, I just had to try it out. It’s so simple and minimal ingredients but this here is a prime example of less is more. Tomatoes, feta, pasta. That’s literally it, what’s not to like? It makes for a great weeknight tea and can be eaten hot or as a cold pasta salad. Multi-purpose. I love it.
1 punnet small plum tomatoes
Block of feta (I used Violife’s plant-based feta and yes, this one does melt properly too!)
Italian seasoning selection
- Place block of feta in the centre of an oven-proof dish
- Add in the washed tomatoes around the sides of the feta
- Drizzle with oil and season generously with herbs
- Cook for 30-40mins at 180 degrees C fan
- Remove dish from oven and combine cheese and tomatoes then add in cooked pasta
And that is it, a super simple and deliciously healthy pasta dish that serves 4. The cost is 87p per serving.
Peace to the planet and peace to your pockets
Love always, The Humble Avocado x x